Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Note 1: This Bible study is
being created specifically for a friend of mine. It is not meant as an
exhaustive study of the book of Acts. Please do your own research, using the
commentary links as a starting point, for a better understanding of the book of
Acts and other books of the Bible. Thank you for your dedication to studying
the word of God!
Note 2: All Bible verse
citations are from NKJV (New King James Version) unless otherwise stated.
Note 3: # This symbol will be
used for any information from Dr.
Nunnally’s “A Commentary on the Book of Acts” (Source info below). This
Bible study is heavily based on Dr. Nunnally’s work. I have not yet discovered
if he has published his book, but I will post a link for his work if I find out
that he has published it. Feel free to comment on this blog if you discover his
published book (if it’s published) before I do!
- All notes that have this or no symbol in front of them are my
interpretations of scripture.
*NIV Zondervan study Bible
+ other source (cited within
hyperlink or in “Sources” at bottom of page)
I felt this chapter was very straight forward, so I didn’t
write any notes.
Source
Source
W.E. Nunnally. A Commentary on the Book of Acts, 2008, Evangel
University, 2008, Springfield, Missouri, 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment